Mails that not arrivePosted by: Freestyle3 Posted on: 03 Jul, 2022
Although Kicks Online complies with the standards requested by the main email providers (Hotmail, Yahoo! and GMail), there are times when the emails sent do not reach the user's inbox, due to user error that touched something accidentally or by decision arbitrary from the mail provider, even that those are sent correctly from our servers they may arrive but stored in the “Junk/Spam” folder. To avoid the first problem, of a critical nature, or to avoid having to go to the spam folder all the time, we have added a small tutorial where in a few steps it explains how to solve these problems in the providers mentioned above.
We are still communicating and trying to solve the problem with our SMTP provider, which is why some emails may arrive late or directly arrive in the spam folder.
In case that you do not receive Kicks Online Emails Notifications, follow this guide. We hope you find it useful.
Having access to your email and Kicks Online notifications is essential if you want maximum control of your account.
- * You will receive email notifications when you buy items, skills, or exchange Kicks Points in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when you publish or remove your character in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive a confirmation email when you want to exchange your character for another in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when a player buys your character that you have published in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when a player sends you a trade request for your character in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when you request a USD balance withdrawal and you will also receive another notification once the withdrawal is complete
- * You will receive email notifications of warnings or when the staff contacts you
- * You will receive email notifications when you participate and win the lottery
- * You will receive the response of a support ticket directly to your email and view it from there without having to enter the website
- * You will receive game notifications such as news, updates, advances of incoming patches and more...
In case that you wish to stop receiving emails from Kicks Online you have to ask us to do so, send us a email to [email protected]