Emails situation normalized and new SMTP mail serverPosted by: KicksOnline Posted on: 15 Jul, 2022
To try to solve the inconveniences that were presented at some moments, which had increased in recent days, with the mail server, which caused some mails not to be sent or to arrive very late, we have implemented a new mail sending server .
The technical problem that caused emails not to be sent has been fixed. The mails that the system could not send are currently being sent.
We hope that it works correctly and that all emails reach their recipients as quickly as possible.
Having access to your email and Kicks Online notifications is essential if you want maximum control of your account.
- * You will receive email notifications when you buy items, skills, or exchange Kicks Points in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when you publish or remove your character in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive a confirmation email when you want to exchange your character for another in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when a player buys your character that you have published in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when a player sends you a trade request for your character in the Kicks Web Market
- * You will receive email notifications when you request a USD balance withdrawal and you will also receive another notification once the withdrawal is complete
- * You will receive email notifications of warnings or when the staff contacts you
- * You will receive email notifications when you participate and win the lottery
- * You will receive the response of a support ticket directly to your email and view it from there without having to enter the website
- * You will receive game notifications such as news, updates, advances of incoming patches and more...
The creation of an account in the forum will now require a confirmation via email, with this and other series of measures we will combat the spam that we are receiving daily.
The problem that caused the launcher to not get the servers info, online players, news, ranking and other stuff has been resolved.
All of our domains URLS are now working correctly and without issues: